Join us this May Bank Holiday; whether you want to indulge in some holme-made food from our Riverside Cafe, take a browse in the Mill Shop, leisurely stroll our Gardens or come along to our Spring Craft & Food Fayre (on Saturday 1st May only), there is something for everyone!
- Treat yourself to a Breakfast, Lunch or a light bite at our Riverside Cafe (dine outdoors or takeaway)
- Browse our selection of locally produced food items and holme-grown plants from the Mill Shop
- Stroll the Gardens, Meadow & Woodland areas
- Enjoy our first Craft & Food Fayre of the year (held on Saturday 1st May only, 10am - 3pm)
- Let your little explorers enjoy the great outdoors; take part in our Lets Go Wild: I Spy Activity Trail at £2.50 per sheet, available from the Mill Shop.
- Soak up the Spring vibes with our exclusive Barbeque (available Saturday 1st & Monday 3rd from 12 noon - 4pm, from the Mill Shop Courtyard only, subject to availability)