We're so pleased that we are able to open our doors again and share our wonderful site with you!
To help maintain social distancing we have implemented a number of measures to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all.
As of 2nd July, you will be able to enjoy visiting our Mill Shop, Mill Gardens and Meadow (Thursday - Sunday 10am to 4pm) Our online ordering service will still be running.
As of 9th July, our Coffee Shop will also be open for takeaway food and drinks! This will be open Thursday - Sunday 10am to 3pm as a trial period only from 9th - 12th July. We do hope to be able to extend this period, please bare with us during this initial trial period.
As of 31st August, you will be able to enjoy a served Breakfast! We'll be launching this on Monday 31st August as a one-off exclusive opening day. Thereafter, our opening days/times will be :
Thursday - Sunday from 9am to 4:30pm (Riverside Cafe closes at 4pm).
We have now transitioned from the Coffee Shop to the Riverside Cafe in order to expand our offering.
- The Main Car park to the front of the building and the Rear Car Park will be open.
- Access to the Mill Shop, Gardens, Meadow, Coffee Shop/Riverside Cafe will be from the Main Entrance Doors, gate to the right of the main building doors and the Meadow from the Rear Car Park. Please do read the Welcome sign before you enter the gate.
Online Orders for Collection/Takeaway Food
- The Collection Point is at the Kitchen Servery, please follow the signs when you arrive on site. Please speak to a member of staff to retrieve your order.
- Please queue respectively of Government Social Distancing.
- A one way system is in place within The Mill Shop
- There will be a set limit of customers whom can enter the shop at one time.
- A queuing system will be in place, please respect Social Distancing
- Please read further Mill Shop Guidance before you enter/queue.
- A face covering is mandatory, unless you are exempt from doing so as outlined by the Government.
- When arriving in the café from the Main Entrance or decking area, there is a one way system in place. All customers are required to wear a face covering (unless exempt from doing so) when queuing. Please note you do not have to wear a face covering when seated at a table inside the café or on the decking.
- To place an order of Main Meals/Breakfasts; please find a table and take note of the number, as you will need to quote this at the main counter. Your food will then be delivered to your table.
- Please queue respectively of Government Social Distancing
Use of The Mill Gardens
- Some areas of the Gardens will be one way only, represented by a roped barrier or appropriate signage.
Use of The Meadow
- Access to the Meadow is via a small bridge leading from the Mill Gardens
- Please respect the signage in this area and act responsibly
- Only food purchased from the site can be consumed on the site