We're so pleased that we are able to open our doors again and share our wonderful site with you!
To help maintain social distancing we have implemented a number of measures to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all.
As of 2nd July, you will be able to enjoy visiting our Mill Shop, Mill Gardens and Meadow (Thursday - Sunday 10am to 4pm) Our online ordering service will still be running.
As of 9th July, our Coffee Shop will also be open for takeaway food and drinks! This will be open Thursday - Sunday 10am to 3pm as a trial period only from 9th - 12th July. We do hope to be able to extend this period, please bare with us during this initial trial period.
- The Main Car park to the front of the building will be open. Please note the car park to the rear remains closed.
- Access to the Mill Shop, Gardens and Meadow will be from the gate to the right of the main building doors. Please do read the Welcome sign before you enter the gate.
Online Orders for Collection/Takeaway Food
- The Collection Point is at the Entrance of the Main Building. Please wait here for a member of staff to greet you & retrieve your order.
- Please queue respectively of Government Social Distancing.
- We will operate a one way system within The Mill Shop
- There will be a set limit of customers whom can enter the shop at one time.
- A queuing system will be in place, please respect Social Distancing
- Please read further Mill Shop Guidance before you enter/queue.
Details to follow
Use of The Mill Gardens
- Some areas of the Gardens will be one way only, represented by a roped barrier or appropriate signage.
Use of The Meadow
- Access to the Meadow is via a small bridge leading from the Mill Gardens
- Please respect the signage in this area and act responsibly
- Only food purchased from the site can be consumed on the site
Areas which remain closed
- The Woodland
- The Riverside Cafe
- Toilets (these will be open 9th - 12th July in line with our Coffee Shop trial period)
- Rear Car Park