The trail will be running each Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday between 21st October & 1st November
£2.50 per child*
Can you help Holmes our Mill Detective investigate the spooky goings on at the Mill? If you dare, use the 3D glasses and watch
Halloween come alive with our ten 3D spooky posters, then put your hand over the blue lense to reveal the hidden symbols.
Use the key on the back to break the code and claim your prize!
*Cost includes 1 pair of glasses, trail entry & sheet and a prize.
Event dates: October 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31. November: 1
🎃 Before you set off on your broomsticks to visit us this Halloween, please note:
• You do not need to pre-book for the trail (we're not selling tickets in advance)
• Please take time to read the Welcome Poster before entering through the gate to the right of our Main Entrance Doors. This includes important information about how to ensure your visit is as safe as possible
• The 3D Halloween Activity Trail will take place throughout our Gardens, Meadow and Woodland areas. To take part, you will need to purchase Trail Sheets from the Mill Shop
• Please help us to help the environment by bringing along a pen/pencil with you to complete the trail sheet with
• Entry to the Mill Shop, Gardens, Meadow and Woodland is through the gate to the right of our Main Entrance Doors only. Entry through the Cafe to our outdoor area is not permitted.
• The Activity Trail will run on;
October 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31th
• Please take note of our current Mill Shop rules before you enter to purchase your Trail Sheets and when collecting your prize
• We accept card payments only
• In order to maintain social distancing and volumes of visitors, we may introduce ‘time slots’ which will be communicated to you upon your purchase. For example we may ask you to kindly wait 5-10 minutes before beginning the trail.
• Please refrain from touching the displays
• Toilet facilities are available inside the Riverside Cafe. Entrance to the Riverside Cafe is to the front of the main building.
• Masks are required in all indoor areas including the Mill Shop and Cafe (unless exempt).
• Our staff members have the right to refuse entry if they believe that the current Government Covid-19 laws are being breached.
We hope you have a fang-tastic time with us this Halloween!