If you’d like to join our friendly team at Jordans Mill then please look out for our paid opportunities.
Download the attached pdf for further details on this position
Chef de Partie
Are you dynamic, hard working and looking to develop your career? We have a vacancy in our busy kitchen - experience working with fresh produce essential. (Temporary to permanent for the right candidate).
Some of the things you will be doing include:
• Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes from our daily menu;
• Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus;
• Ensuring you have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety;
• Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
• Any additional task set by the Head Chef
• As advised by the Executive Head Chef
Kitchen Porter wanted
We have a vacancy - you will need to have previous experience of working within a kitchen environment, be organised and able to work in a team or on your own.
Here at Jordans Mill we rely heavily on volunteers to run our Mill Tours, assist our Head Gardeners in the Mill Gardens, and help run other activities including children's craft workshops.