If you like working in a great environment and love working with people then we want to hear from you?
Front of House Staff wanted for busy, Riverside Café.
- You will look after our visitors serving food and drink, and carrying out other general duties where required.
- This is a busy “hands on” role and you will need to be able to deliver great customer service, be a confident communicator and be able to cope under pressure in a busy environment.
- If you can offer a commitment of a minimum of 30 hours per week, flexible over days, evenings and weekends, then we want to hear from you. (Temporary to possible full time employment available for the successful candidate).
- Competitive rates of pay and uniform provided.
E-mail your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are right for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working primarily with the back of house team, you will be required to help with the washing up and cleaning as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure a safe and swift running of the kitchen;
- Collect and wash up pots and pans that have been used for cooking, cleaning food preparation areas and equipment;
- Collect and wash up crockery and cutlery from the café area;
E-mail your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are right for the role to: email@example.com