Our Head Gardeners have been busy building mini beasts, creating new flower and vegetable beds and maintaining our Gardens.
They always try to showcase a range of crops, from fruits and vegetables to cereals and flowers, many of which we use in our Riverside Café.
Here’s a few summer tips to help keep the garden in tip top condition - what to do now!
- Dead heading to promote further flowers
- Take relevant for cuttings for propagation
- Sow spring cabbages - oriental greens
- Remove lower tomatoes leaves to help ripen
- Keep picking your crops
What's looking good now in our garden
- Tomatoes - 12 varieties including several heritage - have you seen our black tomatoes
- Large non edible Oregano, which are attracting lots of bees and butterflies!
- Flower of the year - Zinnia in our small cut flower bed