This month has been hot, with volunteers busy watering... Followed by occasional heavy showers, as has been the case today!
July is also the last opportunity to plant annuals for a final showing of flowers in August/September.
Things to see in the garden this month:
- Zinnias - it is the year of the zinnia this year, so look out for ours!
- the perrenial foxgloves are in full bloom.
- Tomatoes are ripening by the day - we also have a 2 for 1 offer for anyone wanting to pick their own fresh from the vine in the shop.
- Onions and garlic are drying, ready for the kitchen.
- beans and courgettes have just started and will be productive until the end of the season.
- The day lillies are profuse with beds bursting at the seams!
- Our complementary planting beds are filling out.
- And finally - look out for our eccinacias which are all in bloom too.