Using sat nav? Enter Southill Road and SG18 9JX.
From the A1
- Leave the A1 at the Sainsbury’s roundabout junction with the A6001 and B658.
- Join the B658 towards Shefford.
- Take the first road left, Gypsy Lane.
- At the T-junction, turn left onto Southill Road.
- Cross the second humpback bridge and Jordans Mill is ahead of you (before the road veers to a sharp right).
From the B658 (Shefford)
At the Broom/Southill crossroads, turn right towards Broom onto Southill Road. Keep following the road until you reach Jordans Mill.
All directions into Jordans Mill are signposted by brown tourism signs.
Download our site access statement by following the link:
Biggleswade receives regular services from London Kings Cross, Peterborough, Huntingdon and Stevenage.
Biggleswade does not have a taxi rank, but the following companies run in the Biggleswade area:
AT cars – 01767 600199
A1 cars – 01767 221122
Maurices – 01767 316438
From Biggleswade Bus Station take the bus for Hitchin and Bancroft. If you take the No.200 bus, please alert the driver when you board, and they will drop you outside of Jordans Mill.
For other buses, the nearest stop to Jordans Mill is before Broom Turn on Langford Road. From there, walk approximately 8 minutes. Please be aware there are no footpaths.
To download the bus timetable please follow: this link