Marketing and Communications Coordinator
This full time role works hand-in-hand with the Trustees and Management team to support the development and execution of our marketing and communications strategy to strengthen our brand profile, increase visitor numbers and customer spend.
Please click here to view the full job description and candidate requirements.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help build and implement an effective brand marketing strategy using: advertising, social media, PR, online marketing and events . To ensure that our brand image and core values are communicated seamlessly across all platforms.
Managing our brand, ensuring that brand guidelines are adhered to:
- Developing and delivering the marketing plan
- Fully costing and managing the annual marketing budget
- Ensuring consistent message across all points of contact with customers
- Ensuring maximum coverage in the media
- Managing advertising campaigns
- Managing our online presence
- Developing and managing the production of all marketing materials including
leaflets and menus
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting marketing activity within the business
Here at Jordans Mill we rely heavily on volunteers to run our Mill Tours, assist our Head Gardeners in the Mill Gardens, and help run other educational activities including children's craft workshops. Please click here to find out more.