Front of House Staff wanted for busy, Riverside Café.
- You will look after our visitors serving food and drink, and carrying out other general duties where required.
- This is a busy “hands on” role and you will need to be able to deliver great customer service, be a confident communicator and be able to cope under pressure in a busy environment.
- If you can offer a commitment of a minimum of 30 hours per week, flexible over days, evenings and weekends, then we want to hear from you. (Temporary to possible full time employment available for the successful candidate).
- Competitive rates of pay and uniform provided.
E-mail your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are right for the role to: email@example.com
- Working primarily with the back of house team, you will be required to help with the washing up and cleaning as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure a safe and swift running of the kitchen;
- Collect and wash up pots and pans that have been used for cooking, cleaning food preparation areas and equipment;
- Collect and wash up crockery and cutlery from the café area;
E-mail your CV and a covering letter telling us why you are right for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Jordans Mill we rely heavily on volunteers to run our Mill Tours, assist our Head Gardeners in the Mill Gardens, and help run other educational activities including children's craft workshops. Please click here to find out more.